Eugene “Pete” Chambers, III: A Compassionate Advocate in Family Law
A Legacy of Dedication and Expertise
Eugene “Pete” Chambers, III has been practicing family law exclusively for 38 years. His long-standing success is due to his genuine devotion and sincere concern for the well-being of each client; combined with his knowledge of the law and his personal journey and experience as a divorce client.
Representing High-Profile Clients with Discretion
During his long tenure as an accomplished attorney, Pete has tactfully and effectively handled an array of complicated and difficult cases which have involved high net worth estates, assets of a complex financial structure, and challenging custody disputes. Pete has represented local celebrities, grammy nominated recording artists, and professional athletes.
A Client-Centric Approach
Pete’s consistent approach to his cases: leave no detail ignored, maintain an in-depth involvement with every case, keep every client fully involved and informed, and limit the number of his active cases to allow the ability to effectively focus on those at hand. Pete’s approach to each case is based upon the specific needs of each individual client.
Empowering Clients Through Informed Decisions
Considering that the results of each case ultimately impact and determine the future of each client, Pete believes that every client should have the right to actively participate in all decisions being made in their respective case. Pete ensures that his clients remain fully informed every step of the way, to enable them to participate in making informed decisions regarding their case and strategy.
A Pillar of Support in Trying Times
As his testimonials all confirm, Pete is a guiding and compassionate force for clients during difficult times, providing a source of much needed emotional support, reassurance, comfort, and stability.
Understanding Addiction and Codependency
Pete has significant knowledge and extensive personal and professional experience regarding addiction and codependency; and he has traveled through the toxic intersection where those two diseases collide. Pete has experienced and truly understands the byproducts, struggles, and pain caused by addiction and codependency.
Specializing in Cases of Addiction and Recovery
We specialize in cases involving addiction, whether the addict/alcoholic or the codependent; and we represent each with the awareness and knowledge that only personal experience can provide. We treat our clients with dignity and compassion through their family law crisis, and support their efforts to find recovery from addiction or codependency. Addiction is a chronic, destructive, and potentially fatal disease that impacts not only the life of the addict/alcoholic, but also the lives of their spouses and children.
A Judgment-Free Zone
No matter what your prior journey has been, we will address your issues without judgement and with compassion and understanding.
Guiding You Through the Legal Labyrinth
We will help you navigate your way through the complicated spectrum of divorce (or your family law issue) and we help you find your way through that difficult process to the other side.
Rebuilding and Redirecting Lives
Let us help you rebuild/redirect your life.
- State Bar of Georgia, 1985
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Member of the Atlanta Bar Association (Family Division)
- Member of the Georgia Bar Association (Family Division)
- Former Master of the Charles Weltner Inn of Court (Family Division)
- Board of Trustees of Peachtree Presbyterian Preschool (1993 – present)
- Former Co-Chairman of Ushering Ministry at First Presbyterian Church (2005-2011)
- Former Elder and Member of Session for First Presbyterian Church of Atlanta
- Former secretary of the Midtown Atlanta Group of Families Anonymous
- Member of Ansley Golf Club
- Speaks at recovery group meetings for parents of addicted children and young adults
- Speaks at recovery centers for young adults about addiction and recovery
- Consults with parents of addicted children and young adults
- Pete has published written materials and has spoken at legal CLE seminars regarding “The Disease of Addiction and Family Law”.
- Fitness & exercise
- Quality time with his sons
- Traveling & meeting new cultures, having new experiences
- UGA football
- Atlanta native